Getting into the games industry is both challenging and competitive, we offer portfolio reviews and guidance in the form of our mentorship program. We will breakdown your portfolio and make sure the quality is high enough for the games market.
Consultation by the hour
We offer consulting via an online meeting for an hourly fee. This is best for assessing your needs, giving specific feedback or portfolio reviews.
Please indicate when contacting us if you want Nick, Tatu, John or Miro to review your work. (Review time is 2 hours maximum per client)
Setup your mentoring
Please use the contact form and we will be in touch about setting up your mentoring sessions
4 week tutoring
This works best if you aim for continuous improvement through feedback by our mentors.
- Direct contact with your mentor
- 1 hour live group session per week for 4 weeks
- Paintover PSD’s
- 1 hour 1-1 Personalised structured plan
- Industry Artist Portfolio Review
Still have questions? Get in touch and we’ll happily answer your questions and help you with the ordering process.
Extensive 8 week mentoring
Like the 4 week programme this gives you extensive contact with our mentors to help you improve your skills. Over 8 weeks you can embark on more challenging projects and development goals.
- One-to-one contact with your mentor
- 1 hour live session per week for 8 weeks
- Briefs for developing portfolio
- Access to our network
- Paintover PSD’s
- Portfolio Review
- Personalised structured plan
Student? No problem: 10% students concession is available on 4 week and 8 week Mentorships. Contact for us for details, proof of study is required.
MEET THE MENTORS
Game art specialist with a solid industry background now a game graphics teacher trained in Finland.
Seasoned game industry professional with a creative and artistic background.
Lead animator with an industry background that includes AAA console, PC projects & Mobile.
Senior 3D Environment artist at Remedy Games.
- Personal 1-1 feedback and advice from your mentor using conferencing software
- Image Paint-over’s provided in JPEG and PSD format
- Clear breakdown of your current portfolio
- Scheduling planning for portfolio development
Real Example: Before & After Our Mentoring:
3D Character Portfolio Review Clip
Nick Sweetman is an experienced and skilled game art instructor. As my mentor Nick was pleasant and informative but also strict when it was needed. He inspired me to work harder and I still value his advice.